9.28.2009






So I've been up and down with sickiness lately. Makes me feel crazy but also makes me thankful for my wonderful friends. Thank you guys so much for being there for me. It really means a lot and keeps me going. I know I'm bad at showing gratitude towards people sometimes. But honestly, even just trying to talk to me despite how busy I usually am makes me very happy. ;o;

I have a lot of little things that I'll throw up here soon for sure. Been working on a lot at one time and still trying to get the hang of figuring out color and value stuff as well as getting used to using the computer again. Oh, how I miss the internet art world.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these. No shit, duh. And I miss you, an even bigger duh. You're hella off the radar, so I only ever feel like I'm annoying this shit out of you when I throw messages your way. But I hope you're feeling better and seriously, these are amazing. Love the RR, naturally.

-- Lindsey

Post a Comment