7.16.2009

So I made a blog to see if it'll convince me to put my art on the internet quicker and stop being dissapointingly elusive. Lets see if this little trick works.

To be honest, this whole project started out of a sleepless night and wanting something to code my frustrations out on but I like this little hole in the internet I've made for myself. Those of you who have known me long enough know that I make many holes in the internet and abandon them just as quickly (referring to creating art journals) but I actually think I might enjoy this nifty system blogger has set up so maybe I'll stay.

As for the art itself, this post is obviously void, my scanner is a degenerate piece of junk so until I find further resources my artistic presentations are limited.

1 comments:

Champagne Supernova said...

Hopefully you won't abandon this.
Like all those other... poor journals that were just as good as this one. Now they're set astray, lost to this world known as the internet, fending for themselves against the mounted attacks made against their blurred vision of clarity that we all view as abysmal. That which is life.
That, and I remember your Augustine livejournal.
That was a cute journal.
-Jerk.-

Post a Comment