7.17.2009


Today I took a camera and abused it as a scanner. The resaults are below. I actually wasnt' as dissapointed as I was expecting. Not sure why my slow ass didn't think about taking pictures to upload art.

Oh, and by the way, doing even simple shit without a tablet is a pain.

And I have a new mother who is apparently a tortoise named "Thor." So, if my mother is a tortoise and my father was humanoid (assuming by my appearance); would I be a kappa? I don't want to suck people's anus' out.

My doctor is testing out pills that commonly cause seizures on me. Bearing that in mind, if anyone sees me flopping about; I'm not pretending to be a fish. Halp plox.





2 comments:

Erk said...

Got one. Happy? Love these, and love your layout.

Cheers

Lulabyte said...

You have a fucking blog? Little skank, you didn't tell me.

Post a Comment